Aside from on-site perks, the most sensational attraction of the resort is undeniably the private beach access to the white sands of Lipa Noi. Offering an ocean view of the Gulf of Thailand and the mountainous terrain of its surroundings, this beach is known by the locals for being the best on the island.
96/3 Moo 2 Lipa Noi, Koh Samui,
Surat Thani, Thailand 84140
Nikki Beach Hotel Koh Samui currently offers 48 well-appointed suites, villas and bungalows designed by conceptual designer Eric Kuster, based on the visions of Jack Penrod. As the only existing hotel in the Nikki Beach portfolio, no detail was overlooked when creating the beachfront personal lodging available year-round. Here the design and décor offer an escape from the sterile and industrial chaos of daily life with the certain down-home chic void of fillers and loud accents unique to Nikki Beach.
Featuring the highest quality items available and continuously updated in order to maintain function for guests, each bungalow includes:
- 42” LCD flat-screen television
- iPod docking station
- Fully stocked spirits bar
- European mini-refrigerator, containing a variety of snacks
- King-size bed, with undeniably inviting bedding
- Simulated rainfall shower
- Aromatherapy bath products
- “His-and-hers” sinks and closet space
- Personal patio with cozy couch and chaise